Share This Post
- Slip and falls or trip and falls
- Falling overboard
- Injuries from fires on the cruise ship
- Norovirus infection (Norwalk virus) or other illnesses from contaminated food or unsanitary conditions
- Pool or water slide accidents
- Injuries sustained during on-shore excursions
- Injuries sustained during recreational activities aboard the ship
- Dock accidents
- Falling object accidents
- Injuries resulting from navigational errors
- Medical malpractice or medical negligence
- Sexual assault or physical assault because of unsecured or unsafe premises
Do You Have A Claim? We Will Help You Find Out!
Currently our office has several claims filed against most major cruise lines on behalf of injured/wronged passengers. Not all cruise ship accidents are cases. Guests slip and fall all the time aboard cruise ships, and frequently sustain injuries ranging from twisted ankles, broken arms and legs, to serious spinal trauma and brain injuries. However, it is important to understand that not every injury sustained on a ship is by definition a case. In order to successfully win a cruise ship passenger case-one has to prove that the accident was caused in whole or in part by the cruise line. We can help you figure that out!